Site Network: Home | Deej Speaks | Certified Pinoy Reviewer | Llama's Journal

Anabelle, one of spirit guides guided me throughout the process of talking to the people in my past and I am thanking her for the guidance she had given me.


When we entered the door, I cannot see nothing but pure darkness... After a while, I saw a little boy crying alone. I asked him why was he crying... He said nothing but I sensed that he was left alone by someone. Maybe his parents. I looked around. Again, nothing but darkness. Then I saw this little girl sobbing just like the boy. I grabbed the boy's arm and took him to the girl. They both stopped crying and started to listen to me. I said that they have to move on together. I made a light and asked them to step on the light together. Then I saw them entered the light while holding each other.

I came back with Anabelle to the garden. I came back to myself with my hands shaking. I wanted to cry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment