Site Network: Home | Deej Speaks | Certified Pinoy Reviewer | Llama's Journal

I tried to do some tarot card reading for President Noynoy Aquino yesterday using my Tarot of the 78 Doors and here is the result.
His main problem is decision making. He is pressured by the people who are expecting him to do something. But the card of the High Priestess was there so maybe it's time to think harder. Don't just go with the obvious things. Think deeper. Meditate. Use your logical mind and listen to your intuition. There is something in your past that you really have to forget. GuiltAside from all of these, you will abundantly receive good news and everything would be fine. Don't forget to have your quality time with yourself and loved ones.

I used the Celtic Spread for this reading. I am sorry I forgot the ten cards that I have drawn.


0 comments:

Post a Comment