Site Network: Home | Deej Speaks | Certified Pinoy Reviewer | Llama's Journal

How to Develop Empathy?

It’s only a few weeks have passed since I discovered that I am an empathy so I am still learning on how can I develop that ability that I have. But doing some meditation every night makes it more powerful. I can feel some improvements day by day.


A lot of people are asking what the correct position in meditation is. The answer is NONE. There is no correct position. You can do it sitting, standing or just lying. I am doing it in a lotus position but I also meditate lying on the floor (also known as corpse position).

You can also try breathing exercises and visualizing a glowing light around your body to protect you from absorbing everything! Your every energy is important so don’t suck every person’s energy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment