Site Network: Home | Deej Speaks | Certified Pinoy Reviewer | Llama's Journal

What is an Empath?

An Empath is a person who has the ability of empathy. It means you are a special person. You have a very precious gift and you are an empath for certain reasons Sooner or later, you will see the reason why you got this gift. If you want to know if you are an empath, try to read the signs of being an empath.



  • You can feel people’s feelings.
  • Your mood changes in crowded places like at the mall or parks.
  • You can determine the true meaning of every word or gesture your friend made. Lies don’t have a room for empaths. You know the truth. 
  • You feel so drained when you are in crowded and stressful area like a gymnasium with so many athletes playing around.
  • Your friends trust you a lot! 
  • You can probably heal. (I can’t do this for now since I just discovered that I am an empath)




The signs above are the signs that I felt over the past years. Unfortunately, I can’t heal anyone’s illness because I haven’t tried it yet but symptoms 1-5 are normal for me as an empath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment